Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

The History of Basketball!

For our P.E. Week 1 work, we had to choose a game that interests us and then write the history of it. So I chose to write about basketball since it is a sport that interests me and I haven't really read anything about the history of basketball, so it would be nice to read some facts about it and share the information that I have found. Anyways I made a slideshow to present my work, it includes some changes throughout the game, a famous player and when it first started. Here is the slideshow.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about