Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Word Art | (Lockdown Version)! |

At Wananga, we were once again looking at what we have done during the lockdown and putting them on the word art. This is the last piece of work that we have to do that relates to our lockdown experience. The words that I have put in here are things that I have done during the lockdown, I have done a lot during the lockdown and it gave us more time to spend time with our Whanau. It also gave me more time to do the things that I like, such as watching anime/movies playing games and working out. Anyways here is the word-art that I have made.



No comments:

Post a Comment


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about