Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2020

My Zombie Survival Rule!

Last week on our chemicals and chaos hurumanu, we were tasked to create a poster for survival throughout a zombie apocalypse. There was a total of 33 rules to survive, and I wanted to make a poster out of the 25th rule. The 25th rule was 'Shoot First", I wasn't positively sure what it implied but I thought it meant that to shoot first to check? Anyways I chose this rule because I found it to be the most important out of all 33, furthermore if you want to see the rest of the rules here is a link to the rest of the rules.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about