Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2020

The Best Day of the Summer Holiday!

During my summer holiday, we didn't do much of going out somewhere like out of town. We pretty much just stayed at home and rest for a few weeks, it also meant that we could stay up for a little longer, and stay asleep as long as we like. Although during the summer holiday I pretty much only played video games and watch anime, it wasn't too boring because it's what I liked to do. I also sometimes played some basketball with my brothers at, we go to Wycola Park by biking.

Image result for hanmer springs tubeAnyways, the 'best' day of the summer holiday for me was when we went to Hamner Springs. We went to Hamner Springs because, we heard that there was a new slide there and we really wanted to try it out. When we got there we waited a few minutes, maybe around 40-50 minutes, to wait for it to open. After that, it finally opened, we got our tickets and entered in. I immediately started looking for the new slide, but first we had to put our stuff somewhere. We tried finding a spot where we would be near the new slide. Then there it was, it was really huge and it looked quite terrifying. I was really excited to try it out so I put on sunblock and quickly went on the line. It wasn't that long of a line yet, since we got here early. Then I told my older brother to go with my younger brother first so that he can have a turn first. The slide also required two people in 1 tube.

I went out to see when it was almost their turn to see how they would react. When it was their turn I hear my younger yell during the drop and that was the part I really got enthusiastic. They finally finished and my older brother and I went back on the line, and we grabbed the tube and went up the stairs. We reached the very top and placed the tube on the water. We waited for the green light and then we went. At first it was dark then an opening appeared and the sun was in my face, suddenly a drop was near and that's where I got kind of scared. We went down really fast and went back up in the slanted wall like structure, it was really fun and enjoyable.
We stayed them for about an 5-6 hours and then we went back home, the slide was really, really fun. Now I want to go back and try it again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about