Pages

Monday, February 17, 2020

Year 9 - Goal Setting: My goals for this year!

Image result for goalsAt the end of last year, I made goals for myself to complete, and I would proudly say that I have achieved the majority of them. But now it's a new year, which means that new goals to achieve this year. Anyways our teacher has tasked us to make a blogpost to share what our goals are for this year. Aside from that here are my academic goals for this year. My goal is to do my best on all subjects and topics that I chose for year 9, and keep focused and complete the task that is given and finish it on time. I also want to be better at communicating with others and being confident sharing my work. Another goal that I have is to take the opportunities that are available and try it out, instead of only taking the opportunities that is sport related.

I also have some learning work ons:

  • I can think outside the square
  • I can communicate effectively with both peers and adults in a range of environments.
  • I can set goals, self-assess and make learning connections
  • I feel confident sharing my work

Image result for basketballAdditionally, I have some non-academic goals and personal goals that I also really want to achieve this year, and maybe the following years. That is to keep practicing skills and plays so that I can be better in basketball, furthermore I want to be healthier and improve my
vocabulary.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about